Our pricing plan is only based on the amount of the traffic you consume.
Each pricing plan includes access to all features currently available:
- creating unlimited media walls
- creating unlimited events
- setting up unlimited playlists
- full customisation of media walls layout
- partly custom media wall URLs
- embedding your media walls on any webpage
- Zoom meetings integration
- Twitter & Instagram integration
- Google Drive integration (mp4 videos, jpg, png, gif)
- iframe integration (YouTube, Vimeo, Spotify, Typeform, HTML, Airmeet, Wonder.me, Crowdcast, Miro, Airtable & more)
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time in your account settings. If you cancel your subscription, you still be able to use the tool until the end of the month period.
What does “traffic” & “storage” mean?
Web traffic refers to the amount of web users who visit your media wall. Web traffic is measured in visits (or “sessions”), how long users stay on your media walls and their interactions with it. Traffic is also consumed by the content that is placed on the media wall – uploading and playing out large media files will consume more traffic rather than displaying social media posts or integrating YouTube videos or other standalone tools. We recommend to compress larger files before adding them to the media wall to save the traffic.
Can I upgrade or downgrade my subscription?
Yes, you can upgrade and downgrade your subscription in your account settings. Please note that after you upgrade or downgrade, 7-day trial won’t be available.
What happens if I exceed my traffic/storage?
In case you exceed the traffic limit on your current plan, you will need to upgrade your subscription plan.